For those without a car, the location near Rabat-Ville Station (and Tramway) is ideal, as everything in Rabat city center is at walking distance. The hotel is clean and modern but you may want to carefully choose your room for 2 reasons:
- Rooms on the street can be very noisy (whatever the floor as there's only 6 of them)
- Some rooms have a very weak WiFi signal
Still Ok for a couple of nights business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the heart of the Kingdom’s capital, the Belere Rabat is merely 100 meters from the Royal Palace as well as from the national train station. It is 25 minutes away from the Rabat-Sale International airport, and 50 minutes away from the Casablanca International airport. In the center of downtown and only a few steps away from the traditional medina, the perfect location of the Belere Rabat allows its clients to experience the rich history, culture, and traditions of Morocco. The Belere Rabat offers its customers 89 newly renovated luxurious rooms, structured as follows: 1 royal suite8 junior suites11 executive rooms 20 deluxe rooms 13 superior rooms15 standard roomsAll rooms are sound proof and equipped with air conditioning, heat, satellite, plasma televisions, private bathrooms, mini-bars, and personal safes. In order to ensure the utmost satisfaction of its customers, the Belere Rabat offers a variety of services, namely dry cleaning, twenty-four hour room service, and free as well as unlimited wi-fi in all areas of the hotel, including the rooms. The skilled personnel are available twenty-four hours a day, and are always eager to respond to the questions and desires of the clients. Whether you are traveling for business or for leisure, the Belere is the ideal hotel for you. For our business guests, we offer a fully equipped conference room as well as a computer in the lobby. For our gourmand guests, we propose an international restaurant as well as a restaurant bar with a panoramic view of the city. For the music lovers we advise relaxing at our Le Luxor Lounge, and for those who seek to dance the night away, we suggest our nightclub, L’Oscar. Our objective is to exceed your expectations and ensure that you enjoy every moment of your trip. Here for business or here to relax, the Belere Rabat has all the ingredients necessary to make your voyage unique, impeccable, and memorable. Reserve with us now, and let’s begin this magical journey together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Belere Rabat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belere Rabat Hotel Rabat
- Kenzi Belere Hotel Rabat