“Delicious but a bit too pricey”
Review of Samaky - CLOSED

Samaky
Cuisines: Moroccan, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Samaky offers simple and authentic dishes inspired by the traditional popular Moroccan cuisine, not to mention fish dishes prepared in all its forms, and this in a typical Moroccan accent, decorated with taste and originality (all entirely made by local artisans). Samaky offers a rich and varied menu, friendly service and a good price / quality ratio all in a harmonious environment.Pleased to receive
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Delicious food. I would recommend the Paella every day (best in Rabat period). Though despite that I think the pricing is hurting this bussines, it's very empty. Very much worth the money and staff is very friendly and helpful but try to lower prices just a bit in order to compete with other fish restaurants.

2  Thank AbusedCustomer44

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Came here for a classic seafood meal in Rabat and wasn't disappointed . Steer away from the fried section and stick to the calamari and shrimp tagines along with their salad variety. Excellent rice and paella as well. Will be a regular here during my stay in Rabat.

4  Thank Mohamed A
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I emailed Samaky Restaurant to inquire about their hours and days of the restaurant is open. Unfortunately, for us the restaurant is closed on the day our cruise ship will be in port. Amr Bouitane was quick to answer my multiple emails. Including the email a recommendation to an alternative restaurant similiar to his own restaurant. I want to thank Amr for taking the time to email me. We appreciate the recommendation. When we go back to Morocco, we will be sure to go to Samaky Restaurant. Once again Amr thank you for all your help!

1  Thank Judy R
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

In this fine and nice furnished restaurant we had a some good and tasty fish food...
The calamari farci tagine is really amazing!
People friendly and prepared, viewed kitchen

3  Thank Signor_Fogg
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have lived in Rabat for a few months now and my mother, who was visiting, wanted seafood. I decided to take her to Samaky without having tried it first and it was a great experience. We came for an early dinner and were the only people in the restaurant (at 5pm). The waiter who seated us spoke English very well and even studied in the States. We had a shrimp special and the paella both of which were very good. The paella rivaled anything I had in Spain. The service was great, the food was great, I would recommend it to anyone who visits Rabat. I plan on going back soon and often.

3  Thank HannahLev24