“I really liked it at night!”
Review of Le Dhow

Le Dhow
Ranked #34 of 314 Restaurants in Rabat
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is actually one of th eplaces I am visiting again next time I am there:) What a nice atmoshere at night! Very relaxing and so , so beautiful!! Very clasy and elegant! I had a very nice Moroccan wine!! A red merlo:) I try the wine selection in most countries I go and this one was pretty good!!! Atracts I think more mature crowd , because I guess it is more pricy.You , guys will love it! Have fun! Can be very romantic too!! The vuew is beautiful as well!!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was on October 30th evening. Ordered their specialty, seafood salad and swordfish with buttered Rice (as recommended by the waiter). Turned out to be one of the worst meals I had in a long time. The salad was not clean and had to munch on tiny particles that came with the leaves. The calamari and salmon in the salad was not appetizing at all. The sword fish felt like I was chewing a piece of rubber and way too salty. The rice was wet (not fluffy). Could not finish the meal and had to leave to find some other place. For $40.00 you can get better food elsewhere in Rabat

2  Thank Robinshar
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We eat well and there was a good selection of alcohol. However, be aware that it is expensive in Moroccan terms, although a nice change from a tagging. The setting is good but be aware that you could find yourself close to smokers.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Beautiful, elegant... whether for daytime lounging on deck or smart dining with their fabulous menu and well-prepared, generous dishes (if they have the cold foie gras soupe on the menu, don't be scared, go for it, it's amazing) and their hidden lounge bar in the belly of the boat with live music, cocktails and a wonderful speakeasy feel. I almost don't want to tell anyone else about this place. Pricier than some other places but it means it attracts a very nice crowd, and you get great views of the river and Oudayas. Highly recommended. Reservations recommended for the lounge bar as it gets packed out.

1  Thank AnnaBladen
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We read the reviews and decided this was where we wanted to spend our night out in Rabat, and it was a real treat. The food was excellent (one steak, one salad, and two seafood meals) and the deserts were also great. We could not fault the staff or their service, or the atmosphere of the whole place. Prices varied, but were reasonalbe. Two of us returned the next day for lunch, and while the service was a bit slower, the food was good.