“Excellent”
Review of Soundouss Hotel

Soundouss Hotel
Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Rabat
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Staff is nice. Good hotel that isn't much expensive. 100 euros a Night. A Nice bakery and restaurant is like 3 minutes walk, go out from hotel left left it's called Abtal. Decent prices. I highly recommend this hotel.
Negative: cars too loud and wifi on room wasn't that strong. Had to work downstairs

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Atatouille

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My company gave me a few options and I'm glad to have picked the Soundouss. The staff is great and even talked with the taxi driver as I'm poor in French. The room (402) is comfortable and has a great view over south Rabat and the sea in the distance. There is noise from the street; cars passing by, but I slept like a baby for over 8 hours. Breakfast was ok with decent choice. The best thing is the presence of a pub nearby. 200m to the left is Upstairs with decent cold beer and food. No haute cuisine, but the filet de boeuf - steak for only 11 euro was excellent. And another 50m takes you to a liquor store with a wide choice of beer, wine and strong alcohols. I even walked for just half an hour to the Medina although a taxi doesn't cost more than 15 dirham.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Keije1958
Reviewed January 16, 2013

In my visit to Morocco I stayed at Le soundousss, the treat, their facilities, the staff!! my stay was so great and confortable!! I spent great moments there,and there was in special a Mexican staff call Guillermos, that really gave us a warm welcoming and treat us as first class customers!! I really enjoyed my time there, I will recommend this Hotel with my family and friends!. So next time you got to Morocco please stay at Le Soundouss, you wont regret it!! and the staff is the best!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I tend to be very picky when it comes to Hotels and I tend to be harsh with my reviews, but... Soundouss was only a pleasure. The staff was great and very helpful all the time and the place is amazing. The the bar, the the room and the food...

Great trip, highly recommended!

1  Thank MarianoR817
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Hi dears, just a quick recommendation note to the committed staff at your venue, it has made my business trip able to cope on my issues and ease the transition from an stressful city to a explendorous and great country such as Morocco, specially to the fizzy drinks at the bar and the jazz music and the very exotic and comfortable suits that made my investment worthy for the time expending at your hotel. Many thanks indeed of thinking up to the latest particular on my demands at any time on the day and specially for looking after the special request at the restaurant as I am highly allergy to nuts and milk. Regards

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I know now that I stayed at this hotel bacause of its restaurant and the service...it feels elegant and worm at the same time ..i wanted to spend time simply RELAXING, and listening to all the great jazz and specially CUDDOS to the delicious coctayls.!!! made me really enjoy all the atmosphere this hotel has...from there on everythng from the great rooms and the service went great!!

thank you all !! :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Third time in Rabat, so far best hotel I've stayed in.Top shelf staff, very friendly and understanding of my needs. The room was quite nice, very clean which is always appreciated. Pretty nice food as well, (very rare in a hotel).
Great idea about the jazz bar, had an awesome time there.

Thumbs up from me!