“Great place to stay!!!!”
Review of Soundouss Hotel

Soundouss Hotel
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Rabat
Reviewed January 16, 2013

In my visit to Morocco I stayed at Le soundousss, the treat, their facilities, the staff!! my stay was so great and confortable!! I spent great moments there,and there was in special a Mexican staff call Guillermos, that really gave us a warm welcoming and treat us as first class customers!! I really enjoyed my time there, I will recommend this Hotel with my family and friends!. So next time you got to Morocco please stay at Le Soundouss, you wont regret it!! and the staff is the best!!!

There are newer reviews for Soundouss Hotel

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I tend to be very picky when it comes to Hotels and I tend to be harsh with my reviews, but... Soundouss was only a pleasure. The staff was great and very helpful all the time and the place is amazing. The the bar, the the room and the food...

Great trip, highly recommended!

1  Thank MarianoR817
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Hi dears, just a quick recommendation note to the committed staff at your venue, it has made my business trip able to cope on my issues and ease the transition from an stressful city to a explendorous and great country such as Morocco, specially to the fizzy drinks at the bar and the jazz music and the very exotic and comfortable suits that made my investment worthy for the time expending at your hotel. Many thanks indeed of thinking up to the latest particular on my demands at any time on the day and specially for looking after the special request at the restaurant as I am highly allergy to nuts and milk. Regards

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I know now that I stayed at this hotel bacause of its restaurant and the service...it feels elegant and worm at the same time ..i wanted to spend time simply RELAXING, and listening to all the great jazz and specially CUDDOS to the delicious coctayls.!!! made me really enjoy all the atmosphere this hotel has...from there on everythng from the great rooms and the service went great!!

thank you all !! :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Third time in Rabat, so far best hotel I've stayed in.Top shelf staff, very friendly and understanding of my needs. The room was quite nice, very clean which is always appreciated. Pretty nice food as well, (very rare in a hotel).
Great idea about the jazz bar, had an awesome time there.

Thumbs up from me!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The hotel Has a great staff they did an effort for make me feel confortable during my stay, it has a convinience location and the rooms ( at least mine) were very clean.

The entire hotel is Well decorated with moroccan style, specially the restaurant and ir you Like they have a place for taking tHe tea.

1  Thank JuanDguez
Reviewed July 30, 2012

It was the first time to book a hotel in rabat as we generally find many hotels overbooked.A friend recommended the Soundous hotel that is situated in Agdal , rabat.We were really not looking for too much especially concerning food and service but we got surprised with the employees of this hotel , they speak very well different languages , they are always smiling and at disposal.

We wanted to get a transfer to the airport and they just called us a taxi.The rooms were clean and price is not that expensive.

This would remain a great hotel to recommend to all my friends!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends