Riad Kalaa(Rabat)
$101
  • Restaurant
Dar Zouhour(Rabat)
1,641 results
All reviewsel patiomoroccan restaurantroom servicebeautiful hotelreception deskspecial thanksbusiness triprooms are spaciousan oasisadilconciergemoroccoluxurygymchaisehammamconference
Reviewed November 2, 2015

What a magnificent place. I have stayed in luxury hotels iaround the world, ans the Sofitel Rabat is one of the best. A beautiful location in a beautiful city. The staff was welcoming ans very accomodating, getting me to my room instantly despite my early arrival. The room is modern, clean, and luxurious. Great view of the pool.

Stayed: November 2015
Hassan B, Directeur général at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2015

Dear Guest, Thank you for your compliments following your very recent stay with us at the Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses. We are delighted to read that you loved your experience in your room and you enjoyed the pool in this season. We hope that you visited the old medina during your stay and you take a gift to your family and friends from morocco. Thank you to share your magnifique experience and we hope to welcome you again soon !

Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

I would like to thank chemsy and ghizlane for the invitation for the cocktail and networking event that happened tonight at the So Club.
Great atmosphere, good food and drinks... Very interesting local entrepreneurs.
Personally, I recommend all the reward members to attend this type of event.
Thank you Shemsy and Ghizlane.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Hassan B, Directeur général at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Dear Hicham, Thank you for this lovely comment after your experience yesterday at the So Lounge !
I will transfer your encouragement to Ghizlane and Shemsy. I am happy to know that this event was good and as you said, this is an opportunity to meet different entrepreneurs from different companies. See you next week for a new experience !

Best Regards

Reviewed October 23, 2015

I couldn't decide whether or not to like this place. It's sleek, chic, and too cool for me; it screams European-modern-expensive. There's a gallery of high-end shops in the lobby and the clientele is ostentatiously moneyed and trendy. There are artificial rose scent dispensers everywhere, which seems nice at first but gets overwhelming in enclosed spaces like hallways. The bar is tragically hip and nightclubby, with really uncomfortable seating and slow service, but the drink selection and the snacks are nice. There's a nightclub that glows with pink neon and has bouncers standing around outside, but they seem to do a good job containing the noise. On the other hand, the pools are lovely - there's a lap pool and a general swimming pool, with lots of lounging areas. The breakfast and lunch buffets are genuinely stunning. The food is fantastic and the variety is crazy - everything from sushi to kebabs to tiramisu. My room was comfortable with a nice balcony overlooking the pool. This is probably a fantastic hotel for many people, but it just wasn't me.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laene
Hassan B, Directeur général at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

Dear Laene, Thank you for your review following your very recent stay with us at Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses. We are indeed delighted to read that you loved your general experience and appreciated all of our services. As you said, we will ameliorate our seating at the Amber Bar and the service of our staff. Thank you for your remarks and we hope to welcome you again soon for a new magnifique experience !

Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

very beautiful place to relax, it really deserve 5* all facilities in there seems to work correctly, besides restaurant is the number in town which I really enjoyed so much. Also their staffs are really friendly and respectful, it doesn't matter where u r from they treat everyone equally, Go check it ur self and u love it.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
Hassan B, Directeur général at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2015

Dear Anastasia, What else to say than: THANK YOU! I am extremely satisfied to learn that your stay at the Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses has exceeded your expectations and I sincerely thank you for your kind words concerning our team members.
I hope to have the pleasure of thanking you for this wonderful review upon your next visit to Rabat.

Reviewed October 14, 2015 via mobile

as usual in Sofitel Hotel there is a wonderful gardens and a good cafe shop overlooking the bar , as well as diverse . The cafe has the finest types of sandwiches Also wonderful cocktails. Um Itagay this hotel very much but some renovations , but he still enjoys the level of the wonderful service that keeps the consideration of the bill. As well as the swimming pool for swimming great need him under the sun. There is a disco in Alphenq very cool watch until three in the morning .

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
Hassan B, Directeur général at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2015

Dear Khalid, Reading your review is a real happiness and it makes me proud of the Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses and the service given by our ambassadors.

I hope that you enjoyed the view from your room and had a magnifique stay. I am happy to read that you loved your experience and appreciated the So Lounge and The pool. We are all awaiting your next visit and we thank you for this outstanding comment.