We stayed here five nights this month doing business in Rabat and it really deserves to be a 5-Star property. The facility is immaculate and as you walk in the fragrance of roses and the entire lobby excites the imagination for what to expect at this hotel.
The restaurants, spa, lovely grounds in back, proximity to historic sights, including the Royal Palace are some of the factors making this place a desirable place to do business or enjoy a vacation.
We had a nice room with a good view and the bedding was such that we always had a nice sleep.
The staff will attend to every need without being too intrusive.
We like the buffet and normally we don't say this about buffets but this place could show Las Vegas how to do a real buffet of highest quality. The Moroccan restaurant next door was good but a little pricey and for that kind of money it should be better. So we'll give the buffet a 5-Star and the Moroccan place a 4-Star
The bar at this hotel is spectacular and we had a drink and an appetizer of calamari with a tangy sauce was out of this world.
The little lounge/breakfast area was a favorite and the staff was so nice to us every morning.
This place was part of a package with a trip we did on Royal Air Maroc and the price was quite reasonable compared to booking the hotel separately.
We're heard it is the best hotel in Rabat and no doubt, the best hotel we've stayed at in an urban area in quite some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses hotel occupies a majestic position in the heart of the capital city Rabat, close to the Royal Palace and Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Completely renovated, its contemporary design blends with the best in Moroccan architecture. This 5-star luxury hotel is set amongst a 17-acre garden. A real palace with an international reputation, its history is closely tied to the great conferences and international events that have taken place within the kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Prestigia, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses Hotel Rabat
- Hilton International Rabat
- Hilton Rabat
- Rabat Hilton International