The hotel and rooms were very nice EXCEPT for two items in the bathroom. The toilet area smelled bad, really bad. I don't believe it was from a lack of cleaning; the smell was more of a sewer smell that was overwhelming. Secondly, the bathing area really needs a larger tub and especially a shower!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses hotel occupies a majestic position in the heart of the capital city Rabat, close to the Royal Palace and Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Completely renovated, its contemporary design blends with the best in Moroccan architecture. This 5-star luxury hotel is set amongst a 17-acre garden. A real palace with an international reputation, its history is closely tied to the great conferences and international events that have taken place within the kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses Hotel Rabat
- Hilton International Rabat
- Hilton Rabat
- Rabat Hilton International