I stayed for business in this hotel and I had a very busy schedule so the only comment I can give on the location is that it is to far away for a quick stroll in town. But the hotel is very comfortable with friendly, professional and helpful staf, from the absolute refusal to have you carrying your own bagage to finding ones bed prepared for the night when returning in the evening. The room itself was beautiful, well equiped with large safe, complimentary water, walk in rain shower and wifi. I found the restaurants very good, as well for breakfast as for lunch and diner when one has several options. Weather did not permit a dip in the swimming pool, but it looked very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses hotel occupies a majestic position in the heart of the capital city Rabat, close to the Royal Palace and Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Completely renovated, its contemporary design blends with the best in Moroccan architecture. This 5-star luxury hotel is set amongst a 17-acre garden. A real palace with an international reputation, its history is closely tied to the great conferences and international events that have taken place within the kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Rabat Jardin Des Roses Hotel Rabat
- Hilton International Rabat
- Hilton Rabat
- Rabat Hilton International