All reviews hassan tower business hotel clean rooms nice room hotel restaurant morocco medina tram courtyard
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

We are Staying in hotel shahrazad whit my frined we take it a nice room it was very comfortable anf nice view. We tchhanged some info about our cultures and our countries. we spent a lot time there.it really was amazing, it full introduction to their culture of Moroccan cafe with live music. And the theam there very survival and very all very friendly they give me some important suggestions about what to visit and how to do it. He is very kind people, helpful and friendly.
Totally recommended! This place it really was amazing and very comfortable
Thank you very much all.
Whit all the best.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2019

Comfy and clean rooms, great breakfast, nothing to complain about!Close to tram stops and very close to Hassan Tower.We were afraid a bit, as we saw the review score at Booking.com 6,9 but we didn't find anything wrong about the hotel?

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit the city of rabat and I stayed at hotel "Mercure Rabat" ,the warm welcome left nothing to say, the staff are very nice,I intend to revisit it in my upcoming holiday & I recommend it.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2018

I have only two remarks in this stay: - the carpet is very old and not clean, should be another kind of floor (wood or ceramic) will be more clean for sure. - the room should have more light on the ceiling

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2018

I would give this hotel a 2 star rating. No professional or helpful staff within the hotel. We did get help with a flat tire for the bellman. Food was OK but not much of Western food. Room view was bad.

Date of stay: November 2018