1,027 results
All reviews gate tour nice hotel small balcony tour group two nights business trip breakfast buffet beds were comfortable first stop hotel is located royal palace air conditioning yogurt morocco wifi medina noura
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019

We got a suite and it was very nice and super clean. Very comfortable bed. Right on a busy roundabout but if the windows are closed the sound is muffled. There was a nice breeze when the windows are open. Easy to walk to many sights and very safe. What makes this hotel stand out is the staff. We were particularly WOWED by Omar the desk manager and Younes Malki who went way above and beyond the expected and personally made sure that my wife got to visit the site of the hospital where she was born. It's being turned into a hotel now but Younes drove our party of four there and walked with us to make sure we were safe. He was so gracious and sympathetic when my wife became a little emotional. The breakfast staff was very attentive and the porters were friendly and accommodating. I recommend this hotel!!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

The room is worn out. Just scrapes, scuffs everywhere & toothpaste splatter on the magnifying mirror. I tried turning on the heat, but it never came on.
The food was not very good. Eggs were cold. You can always eat yogurt, though!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

The staff were very helpful. They helped me correct my reservation date error, book a city tour, and get local deserts such as Macaron. The hotel has a nice atmosphere that makes you feel like famil, and nice breakfast. My visit was short so I didn't check the rest of the facilities.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Alaa S, General Manager at Hotel Le Diwan - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Dear Mrs aakawaqf,
Many thanks for your coming, it was a pleasure to read how amazing your stay was and how our team made all the efforts to ensure your stay to be the most comfortable one. Your review truly made our day! dear guest we Hope to see you as soon as possible.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Good hotel location is excellent and staff where good the breakfast was excellent near restaurants and museums rooms are good not great and shower was hard to use and awkward to get into bar very dark and unfriendly

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2019

Our tour of Morocco began in Rabat, so we were only here for one night. The staff was friendly, and was quite patient with us crazy folks from Philadelphia. :) Two of my travel companions and I had a light lunch in the restaurant before gathering with the rest of our group. The food was tasty and filling, and the wait staff was very friendly. None of us speaks French, which is common here, but the staff knew enough English for us to get along fine. The room was small, but not claustrophobically so. There were two twin beds pushed together, making it look like one queen bed, but they were made up separately, so my roommate and I each had our own bed. Slippers and robes were provided, which was a nice touch. There was a bit of a problem flushing the toilet, at times, if others were being flushed at the same time. We couldn't get the air to work, so the room was a bit uncomfortable at night. There were few outlets for charging devices, and they tended to run hot. The other thing was the very high step into the shower, looked to be about a foot and a half, and the "half door", which means the floor could get a little wet. Overall, our stay here was pleasant, and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019