“Central Novotel Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 42 Hotels in Rabat
calgary,alberta
“Central Novotel Hotel”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Very nice, rooms were very spacious, staff was pleasant. Bar on the main floor was great. Staff all spoke English. Great location in the middle of the business district. Interior rooms had a view of the garden and were very quiet.

Room Tip: all of them seem to be very good
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts on here. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope we can welcome you back to Diwan M Gallery in Rabat very soon.

Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
McLean, Virginia
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Don't let the hotel's drab facade fool you -- this hotel is sophisticated and slick on the inside. Curving marble staircases, lots of glass, everything laid out in a balance of utility and aesthetics. The room is spacious and the bathroom is particularly attractive. The restaurant is pretty good, too. The view from the balcony is nothing special -- and Le Diwan seems to know it, because the balcony is really just an overgrown window sill, with hardly room for more than standing -- but I blame that on Rabat, not the hotel! Definitely a good choice if you're travelling to Rabat.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jujubean45
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review

I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you
again in the very near future.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have been to Morocco before but this was my first trip to Rabat. I decided on this hotel because of its central location and positive tripadvisor reviews. They didn't steer me wrong!
I was pleasantly surprised by the front desk staff who were more than comfortable in English as my French was pretty rough and my Arabic.....well there is none! We were given a very spacious room and although I had seen a couple of reviews complaining about the noise the double paned windows kept us from hearing any of the traffic outside. The bed was a dream and we were provided a plethora of pillows. Bathroom amenities were excellent and cleanliness top notch. Basically the room hit all of my must haves.

The hotel itself was of course very central allowing us to walk pretty much anywhere without too much trouble which was awesome. There are a number of restaurants nearby but if you aren't feeling quite prepared to deal with the masses outside you can try the hotel brasserie. It was a cozy little venue with a nice menu offering a bunch of different options. The food was excellent and the service as well.

Overall, i was really happy with my stay and would definitely stay there again! If you are looking for the right accommodations in Rabat look no further!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank candiceacooper
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

So glad you had an enjoyable time at Diwan M Gallery Collection in Rabat ! We very
much appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed June 24, 2013

After sorting through the many options as I planned my first trip to Rabat (and to Morocco for that matter), I settled on the Diwan mostly for price and a general appreciation for other Trip Advisor reviews. I appreciated the attentive staff at the Front Desk, the very clean and modern rooms with amenities, the lobby bar/cafe and the location. The staff were comfortable in multiple languages and politely humored me with my rusty French. Although I transferred later on to the Tour Hassan nearby for a conference, I much preferred the staff and rooms from the Hotel Diwan (and the price).

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, June 25, 2013

review.
I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you
again in the very near future.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Le Diwan is fashionable, comfortable, and well-located. The rooms are very clean, the pillows are billowy and the beds are soft. The water pressure is strong, making for a luxurious shower. There's a great collection of contemporary art work throughout the hotel making it feel very modern.  We used the spa for a $15 manicure and $5 eyebrow wax and we were very satisfied with the quality of the service. There are many restaurants within just a few blocks, including a tasty creperie around the corner and several cafes with traditional Moroccan food in a plaza. We were able to walk wherever we wanted, including to the central souk. Breakfast at the hotel was plentiful with lots  of fresh fruit and Moroccan pastries. Overall, it was a great welcome to Morocco.

• Stayed June 2013
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear guest,

Many thanks for posting your comments. We appreciate all feedback very much
and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Diwan M Gallery collection in
Rabat .

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The hotel is located at a corner with to much traffic. The location is not attractive. Therefore after arriving I asked for a quiet room in the rear part of the hotel. The answer was that all these rooms were smokers and since I' not one I had to take a room in front of the street. The rooms have a double glass window, but still you can hear the traffic. There is no swimming pool or fitness center.
The hotel has a good but a little expensive restaurant.

Room Tip: You must mention in advance the kind of room you want to have, quiet, loud, smoker or non smoker.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We at theDiwan M Gallery in Rabat very much appreciate all your thoughts.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and having noted all your comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.