“That's a straighforward experience”
Review of Tajine Wa Tanjia

Tajine Wa Tanjia
Ranked #4 of 301 Restaurants in Rabat
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This restaurant is my "best value for money" on the medium-range. You'll find straighforward moroccan dishes, at really affordable rate.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I traveled to Rabat with two friends, one of whom is a strict vegan, so sometimes we had some trouble finding her something to eat. After one great experience at Tajine wa tanjia, we ended up going back a second night and having a second, completely different, just as awesome meal.

The menu is large and varied, and there were many authentic dishes for us to try. The tanjia seem to be made during the day and run out if you have a late dinner, so keep that in mind. The atmosphere is very moroccan, dark and spicy and friendly. The live music was such a treat, and the staff was very patient with us, even when we stayed very late.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Autentic lovely marrocan kitchen of high quality. I'm its frequent customer and I recomend this place for everyone who visit Rabat.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is my favorite place for Moroccan food in Rabat. It has charming ethnic decor, and the food is great and reasonable. I had a wonderful chicken tagine with almonds and honey, and a variety of great salads. I also tried the chicken pastilla which was filled with almonds and chicken and perfect.

1  Thank Trailing-Spouse
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Oh my gosh, what a great little gem! This place is located just behind the train station (no more than a five minute walk), and has got to be Rabat's best kept secret! The inside is cute, romantic, fun, interesting, and exciting all at the same time! It's unique not only for the area, but for any restaurant! The food is great, well priced, and the service is great! Highlight of Rabat for sure!

1  Thank Steph M