“First night in Rabat”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014

How best to experience Morocco and Moroccan food than to go dine with friends and colleges at the Dar Naji restaurant.
Dar Naji - is simply awesome ... the ambience is great, the dinning tables, the seating, the atmosphere, the friendly waiters, the local musicians... etc.. simply amazing.
This restaurant truly put me in the center of the Moroccan experience.
I have always admired Moroccan food for their mixes in sweet & sour - but this truly brought a new dimension to Moroccan food.
We had some local recommendations, and we tried the food tasting from the aperitif menu... everything was tasty, cooked to perfection and served with a friendly Moroccan smile.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

The place is typical and the staff is kind. Unfortunately we didn't find cous cous,nor fish (no fish in Rabat??),and basically there weren't dishes for vegetarian. We took a tree salads dish,nothing special.

1  Thank totuccio83
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Because of the good reviews we went to this restaurant. Ok, it was very very cheap, the atmosphere was nice but for us the food was a bit disappointing

Maybe we expected too much
I would not go back again

Reviewed January 1, 2014

They had wifi but I could not get out on the Internet during my whole stay.

A very bad experience. I had to wait to be seated. No one guided so I asked the personnel where to seat, they were almost angry that I was going to eat there. I ordered one appetizer and a main course and a coke. The waiting time was 15-20 minutes and they came at the same time! He forgot my soda as well. Too crowded.

They did not get any tip from me.

3  Thank Tomas B
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We were not disappointed when we visited Der Naji. it is an authentic Moroccan restaurant with tasty food, a good atmosphere and pleasant surroundings. We sat overlooking the bustling street and enjoyed our visit very much.