“Not good”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2014

They had wifi but I could not get out on the Internet during my whole stay.

A very bad experience. I had to wait to be seated. No one guided so I asked the personnel where to seat, they were almost angry that I was going to eat there. I ordered one appetizer and a main course and a coke. The waiting time was 15-20 minutes and they came at the same time! He forgot my soda as well. Too crowded.

They did not get any tip from me.

3  Thank Tomas B

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We were not disappointed when we visited Der Naji. it is an authentic Moroccan restaurant with tasty food, a good atmosphere and pleasant surroundings. We sat overlooking the bustling street and enjoyed our visit very much.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I loved this place i visited morocco 4 times and stayed in Rabat for more than two months , i can say on my trust this is the best Traditional Restaurant in the city the staff are perfect and the food is soooo delicious , for me i like to try to visit many places in the same city when i travel to anywhere but this restaurant makes me very interested to eat many times there
Advice : aske for " Harira Soup " and " Meat Tajin with Plum " .. for the dessert ask for " Caramel Cream "

i recommend this restaurant to every one visit Rabat

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were a group of 8 and 3of us ordered veal on charcoal. It was just a bone with gummy skin, no one ate it! Good prices and atmosphere!

1  Thank munteanu_valentin
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our hotel suggested this restaurant as a good place for typical Moroccan food. We were there at about 8 in the evening and found that not all the dishes were available. I had a meat tagine which was very tasty and my husband had the meat and prune tagine which apparently was delicious. We came along for another evening meal two days later and both had the meat and prune tagine -this time it was rather disappointing because the meat was tough. But the salad and the Moroccan cakes were good. The staff were friendly, the decor atmospheric and the prices very reasonable.