Had the most pleasant stay at Riad Kalaa. After staying in 5 riads during my 10-day tour, Riad Kalaa was by far the best from all angles.
- Rooms were tasteful, luxurious, and comfortable. Plush beds, high threadcount sheets and comforter, with modern bathroom, air-con, and full in-room amenities. Every little thing was accounted for in the room.
- Host - Daniela was the most welcoming and hospitable host, helping us with the local area, providing recommendations, and ensuring our rooms were of utmost comfort to us.
- Food - our dinner at the riad was also phenomenal and one of our best meals in Morocco. All ingredients were fresh and Daniela even provided us insight into what was most fresh.
- Property - the riad was very intimate and homey. The public spaces was beautifully furnished and the rooftop pool was quite glam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and discover this 1815's property, in the peace of the old Medina. With over 1000sqm for only 11 rooms and suites, Riad Kalaa is here to offer you Rabat like you have never seen it...Welcoming mint tea and traditional sweets, natural amenities, Rooftop pool, complimentary wifi access, Andalusian patio, panoramic solarium.Moroccan restaurant, summer snack & delights on rooftop terrace, traditionnal hammam, aromatherapy massages.Golf pre-reservation, excursions, airport transferts... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Kalaa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Kalaa Rabat
- Riad Kalaa Hotel Rabat