Lowest prices for your stay
$92
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$98
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Agoda.com
$82
Hotels.com$92
eDreams$98
Trip.com$144
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

All of the staff working in this Riad are very kind and welcoming, and we even got a free upgrade from the Marsa room to the Souissi suite! We were welcomed with mint tea and these delicious little biscuits and were shown every courtesy possible. Dinner with the lamb tagine was well done, and they even gave us an extra flan since the two of us were sharing one three-course menu! It was really a kind gesture on their part. Ahmed helped us with our luggage and found us a taxi to the train station and everyone was very pleasant in general. The only reason we are not giving it five stars is because the Riad seemed a little old and could use a little polishing up. But overall, a good choice if you find yourself in Rabat!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
General M, Manager at Riad Dar El Kebira, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Dear Eveleen,
Greetings from Dar El Kebira.
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, the Riad will always be yours so Welcome anytime.
We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our traditional Moroccan Riad as well as the service of our Staff.
Our guest satisfaction is essential for us. We took into consideration all your comments and we'll do our best to fix it asap.
See you soon.

Faithfully yours.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Dar el Kebira exceeded my expectations and hopes. I stayed for four heavenly nights at this wonderful establishment tucked just inside the medina and would return in a heartbeat.

After my transportation, arranged by Dar el Kebira, dropped me, Yunez warmly welcomed me and led me to the property where Safoune welcomed me again, reviewed an excellent map with me and ensured I would settle in pleasantly.

Thrilled by the elegant interior decoration complementing the stunning centuries old tiles and fretwork, I retired to my large and inviting room. There were all the little special touches such as bottled water, bathrobes and flip flops, making my stay that much more comfortable.

Their restaurant features superb Moroccan cuisine; actually some of the best I've had in three weeks of traveling in Morocco. They sometimes make homemade yogurt included in their sumptuous breakfast.

They provided laundry service, specific maps and guidance. Every person who works there is truly lovely, friendly and welcoming. Safouane was like a gracious host welcoming you to his home.

I loved everything about Dar el Kebira and believe you will too.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
General M, Manager at Riad Dar El Kebira, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear Kimberley,
Greetings from Dar El Kebira,
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, the Riad will always be yours so Welcome anytime,
We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our traditional Moroccan Riad, its gastronomic cuisine, as well as the service of our Staff.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Have a good and a nice trip.
See you soon.

Faithfully yours.

Reviewed February 27, 2019

We enjoyed our stay at the Riad Dar El Kebira,
- we were welcomed friendly
- the room was nice
- dinner was amazing (the best Moroccan I had during my two weeks in Morocco)
- breakfast was a large selection of local food and plentiful
- hammam and massage were very relaxing

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dominique B
General M, Manager at Riad Dar El Kebira, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Dear Domi,

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We came from Belgium to discover and enjoy the authentic side of the moroccan culture and Dar El kebira Riad was an excellent experience for us.
The location is just perfect to visit other must see places in the heart of the capital and it’s also close to the beach.
We’d like to thank the riad’s staff for their kindness, their help and their good sens of humour, and especially Miss Samhae Moussahal for her hospitality and her practical suggestions.
The food is not just delicious but presented as masterpieces and reflecting the authentic moroccan tastes, we just loved that !
The room was a typical sheherazade arabian nights space where you’ll want to spend the entire day.. but you definitely should go enjoy the breakfast in the sunny rooftop !

We’ll come again for sure.. thanks Dar El Kebira !

Date of stay: February 2019

Dear Abdel,

Reviewed February 14, 2019

This Hotel is small and friendly Boutique Hotel in my opinion. Staying here very much felt like 'Traditional' Morocco. It a good choice for couples and those who are not looking for a big International hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, Manager at Riad Dar El Kebira, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.
We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our traditional Moroccan Riad. As you mentioned, Dar el Kebira allows you to feel and discover the original taste of Morocco