All reviews the main square orange trees mint tea first morning roof terrace jemaa el first floor few minutes walk the location is perfect home away from home a wonderful stay visiting marrakech old city aziz courtyard riad medina
Reviewed August 1, 2018

We had a lovely stay for 4 nights in this traditional Riad. Aziz, Said, and Aziza were very kind and helpful with recommendations. Aziz took the time for a short walk around the Medina to show us how to get around without getting lost! Our room was spacious and clean and the shower was great. Breakfast was the usual continental fare with robust coffee. The location was perfect for walking nearly everywhere within the Medina. We even walked to the Jardin Marjorelle, but it took a while! We definitely recommend Riad Aguerzame for your stay in Marrakech.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SunSita7
Reviewed June 5, 2018

A few of us stayed at Riad Aguerzame for a night recently and were completely blown away by the friendliness of the staff. We stayed here for one night before going on a trek to the desert and were greeted with tea, recommendations of places to eat and where to go in the market, and a recommendation and booking of a Hamman spa treatment. The staff also called the tour company of our tour the following day to ensure that they knew where to pick us up. We were then escorted through the market so that the staff could let us know exactly how to navigate the town.

As we had to depart the following day (and we were unable to stay at this same location upon our return from our tour due to it being booked), Aguerzame still let us keep our luggage at their hotel while we were gone. When we came back, they greeted us again with tea and then even walked us to our next Riad (with a smile, even though I had the wrong address initially).

I left Morocco thinking I had encountered the most wonderful people I have ever met, and a large part of that impression is due to the way we were treated by the folks at Riaz Aguerzame.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kaaciemac
Reviewed May 17, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for three nights. Our room was quite comfortable, but the real attraction at this wonderful riad is the people who work there! Aziz, Said, and Aziza were very kind and helpful, making us feel comfortable and welcome. They helped us navigate the ins and outs of Marrakech, and looked after us with great care. The only downside was that sometimes I smelled cigarette smoke at night; I thought this is a non-smoking riad, so I imagine the smoke came from outside in the street.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank maureenbythesea
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week in this very welcoming riad and truly felt we were treated as family guests. There are only a few bedrooms so it was very peaceful and the spacious courtyard provided a welcome relaxing and eating area. The riad is conveniently located in the old city just far enough away from the noise and hubbub of the main activity areas. Aziz and all the staff went out of there way to ensure our stay in Marrakech went very well with plenty of suggestions and recommendations of places to visit and dine. They were also keen to hear of our local experiences and discoveries to share with future guests. Our room was clean and comfortable and the Moroccan (continental style) breakfast was plentiful. Very highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2018

Great guys, honest, and 100% men of their word. What more could you ask for? Wasn't sure if the rug in my room was cleaned recently. I went in a colder month so the room was freezing. There's also a weird buzzing if you happen to stay above the office. Wifi is subpar. Good enough to watch a video though, better wifi near the office. I would love to help them brighten the place up and modernize their guest experiences. Any extra food or beverages come with a fee, Taxi pickup is a fee. Nothing is complimentary accept their smiles and very useful advice. I would stay here again. I like the rugged feel.

Room Tip: room above office
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple