Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from First Marrakech Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience First Marrakech Tours
from $2.74
from $18.26
from $44.50
More Info
All reviews mercedes van great communication day trip smart restaurant confirm details an absolute gentleman english speaking driver transfer from the airport atlas mountains friendly driver private tour wonderful trip ait ben haddou safe driver berber camp always on time highly recommend this company
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We hired a taxi driver of First Marrakech Tours through our hotel (Fairmount) and that was the first choice we made in Marrakech and it was the best. The driver drove us to Ait Ben Haddou (a four hour ride, so eight hours in total) and drove us back to Marrakech, with a lot of short tours on the way!! He introduced every single beautiful local places, in addition to several nice cafes located on top of Atlas as well as shops for souvenirs (the beautiful one of the kinds that’s worth bringing to home). Also we should note that all the detours he kindly made for us were free. We are sure that we’ll book the tours of First Marrakech Tours again next time we visit Marrakech!!! Thanks again for the great travel.

Date of experience: January 2018
First Marrakech T, Guest Relations Manager at First Marrakech Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Hi Hiroko. Thank you for your nice comment and we are so happy that you enjoyed your tour with us. We really work hard to offer best services in order to make our travellers feel comfortable and happy. We hope to see you soon and we are at your service for any help.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

What an incredible tour this was! Definitely one of the best I’ve ever experienced. Highlight was trekking through the mountains by mule with our local Berber guide Hassan.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank LeaAbvajee
First-Marrakech-T, Front Office Manager at First Marrakech Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Hi Lea,
Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and your daughter have enjoyed Atlas Mountain tour, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your excellent praise. Next time you or your family want to visit us, please contact us in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Best experience ever the staff was friendly. I will not hesitate to recommend it to my friends thank you Mr. atnane for assisting us.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed April 7, 2016

I went to Morocco in January with my friends and had a fabulous time. We spent 3 days Around Agadir, Mirleft and Essaouira, i wish we spent more time as there was so much to do and see.it was a great experience ever...thank you Abdelmounaim for your great hospitality! we enjoyed our time and we will be back very soon !

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed February 29, 2016

It was one of my favorites trips ever, everything about it is perfect.The driver Abdel extremely friendly ,very knowledgeable and patient; he took us to so many places.We took a tour into the desert(my hubby and me), it was an incredible experience.Discovered so many places, new life, met new people.We saw awesome views; we also ride camels; food is the interesting part, we enjoyed every dish we tasted, I just love it, (madfouna is very delicious food ever). We spent the night in Berber tents where we the sunset and enjoyed fabulous starts view.I highly recommend FIRST MARRAKECH TOUR to you guy, I am sure you won't regret it the team is just awsome

Date of experience: September 2015