2,252 results
All reviews buddha bar chief concierge amazing hotel breakfast restaurant special thanks pool view guest relations upgraded to a suite breakfast was amazing moroccan tea main pool crepes atlas mountains orange juice old city mourad menara
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my second stay at Savoy and I was not disappointed. From our arrival, Touria on reception was fantastic. To find out your reservation has been cancelled (due to Amoma going bust) is naturally concerning but Touria made sure that we were put to ease. She even upgraded us to a superior room. Touria went out of her way to assist us.

Morad from Guest Relations ensured that that the rest of our stay was pleasant. Alway checked in with us and made sure we were happy.

It’s the little things that make a difference and the way me and my friends have been treated at the hotel will ensure that we stay at the Savoy again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
687guestrelation, Guest Relations Manager at Savoy Le Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Djrafuk,

Greetings from sunny Marrakech and at the same time we would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding to the Savoy Le Grand Hotel Marrakech.

We are very happy to see that you had a wonderful stay with us and been satisfied about all our services and facilities.

We really hope to welcome you again to make it unforgettable and exceptional .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came to Morocco to celebrate my birthday thought it would be a warm getaway. Upon arrival our room wasn’t ready and we had to wait 3 hours until it was prepared. They didn’t offer us anything complimentary while we waited. When our room was finally ready it was very basic for a supposedly 5 star hotel and really dusty so wasn’t cleaned to standard . There was not much variety at Breakfast and the customer service was extremely poor. At one point I asked for orange juice on 3 occasions and eventually I just got up and poured it myself. The lobby coffee tables, the carpet lift, the cutlery and our room where all dirty and dusty and for someone who has OCD it gave me severe anxiety. I ended up with a rash during our 7 night stay and they brought me a nurse to the room to check up on me but she didn’t speak much English. During our stay the manager mourad was very friendly and helpful. He ordered me a birthday cake and checked up on me and my husband every morning during breakfast. However we wouldn’t go back again as it just wasn’t the 5 star service that we are used to.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear XHZX,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Savoy Le Grand Hotel Marrakech.

We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies. At our Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important.

Please be aware that we are taking the appropriate measures to resolve problems that you have mentioned.
We hope to see you again so that we can regain your trust. Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service we recived from this hotel was execelent, specially from Justine who assised us with your needs , also the breakfast manager, desing manager, Jo the asst director overal the staff was very friendly and helpful. some of the staff needs to learn English Yes myself and my husband Roland will stay in this hotel next time we travel to Morocco

Room tip: standard rooms are clean and cosy the luxury suites are wonderful,

Dear Margaret,

We really hope to welcome you again to make it unforgettable and exceptional . While waiting for your next visit, we do remain at your disposal for any further information.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in! Had to wait 3 hours to check in as room wasn't ready. Staff very welcoming. Room very dated, grubby, stained bedding, carpet walls, furniture. Balcony with no chairs or table so pretty pointless! Only recieved towels on first 2 days then nothing for the rest of the week! Day 5 the ceiling started leaking water in over a light switch.. told reception.. no one came.. told them again.. no one came... ceiling from the leak fell in to the room... complained again and was told I will send some one and if it's a problem we will move you.. I sed no I want to be moved now it is dangerous! So got moved to a twin room instead when had booked a double. Arrived in the room... Same as before dirty grubby disgusting. No balcony furniture.. disgusting blood stains on duvet. No towels. Complained about duvet and when I came back they had just taken off the quilt cover and expected me to sleep on the duvet with no sheet?? How Grosse?? How many others have slept on it with out being washed ?? Absolutely minging!! Worst stay ever.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donnajs87

Dear Donna,

We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincerest apologies for your experience even thought its the first time we hear such comments.

We hope to see you again so that we can regain your trust. Best regards, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

I arrive after long Hours of flying from America to Europe and to Marakesh
And the reception desk find out that was a problem with my reservation
After a mistake made by reservation agency
They didn’t blame any one , they just look for a solution , the Managers understand the problem and immediately with a Lovely receptionist Soukania that did everything to find and Solution, I got my key and when I walk into my room I find out that they give me an upgrade
Thank you Savoy !! You care for you clients