“An Arabian Fairytale”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Bologna, Italy
“An Arabian Fairytale”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The restaurant is easily accessible by taxi. The garden is beautiful well lit. There are about 10-15 tables in the garden and another few inside. The service is excellent and the food very good indeed. Menu degustation about 50 euros without wine. The music was a bit irritating for my taste when they start playing the castanets. Overall one of the places I enjoyed most in Marrakech.

Dar_Moha, Propriétaire at Dar Moha, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your visit at Dar Moha.

We are extremely happy to know that you liked our food, decor and service. It has been a real pleasure for me to share them with my team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit in Marrakech.

Warm regards,

Los Angeles, California
“Incredible experience”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The quality of the food and the overall ambience of the restaurant was memorable. From the multitude of salads to the quality of the musicians, the experience was unique. Definitely a meal to remember.

Visited April 2013
Dar_Moha, Propriétaire at Dar Moha, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Hello,

I would like to thank you for this nice comment, I am very happy that you enjoyed your dinner in Dar Moha and that this moment was special for you.

My team will be proud to see that their work is rewarded by nice comments from our guests.

I hope that we will see you again during your next trip to Marrakech !

Best regards,

“Inedible”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This restaurant should be one of the best restaurant in Marrakech. That's what hotels are saying, well, it is NOT. First of all the venue is absolutely horrible. We wanted to eat outside on the patio near the pool. They covered the patio with some kind of improvised ceiling of plastic... Kidding me?

Next thing: they only have a set menu, which cost 530 dirham. I'm ok to pay for food which is good, I'm used to good restaurants but this food wasn't good at all. They started with 14 Marocain starters. Most of them were like eating out of a frying pan which wasn't hot enough so the pastry was all soft. Absolutely disgusting. Next up was more kind of crap.

O, note: if you love the TASTE of PERFUME in your FOOD, this is your restaurant as everything tastes like the smell of Eau de Sauvage by Christian Dior.

Overall: your paying for a michelin restaurant, with no michelin food and terrible service. How about the waiters...? Is it to much to ask how my food was? Save your money, go to MacDonalds. Better food.

1 Thank Rogier2109
Dar_Moha, Propriétaire at Dar Moha, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Rogier,

We truly thank you for your comments, I am very disapointed that your experience did not met your expectations.

Please, let me kindly inform you that we covered the garden because the weather was incertain, the garden is now all uncovered.

I am sorry if the food was not your tastes, but be sure that there are not any perfume in the dishes, maybe it was the perfume of another guest in the restaurant that gave you the impression that it was in your plate.

I am so disapointed that you did not enjoy your moment spent in Dar Moha.

Regards,

Chef Moha
“Lovely food, great service”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The staff at the restaurant were lovely and did everything they could to help us order! Every bit of food on the menu that we chose was explained to us as it came out and all tasted lovely. The only thing we didn't like was the fruit cous cous but that was purely down to preference. This restaurant was really close to our Riad (Riad Kniza) and was recommended to us by the staff at the riad. There was a little Moroccan band playing traditional Moroccan music the whole evening which gave it a nice touch and the tables were all round a central swimming pool under a canopy. Lovely feel to the place and really well priced. Would recommend.

• Visited March 2013
Dar_Moha, Propriétaire at Dar Moha, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Hannah,

We truly thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your recent dinner at restaurant Dar Moha.

I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your dinner, the service and the athmosphere of the restaurant !

Having such a comment is making my teams and I very proud.

We hope that we will have the chance to host you in the near future, so we could serve you a couscous more adapted to your tastes.

Warm regards,

“classic tourist trap”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

restaurant has only one goal; to make as much money as possible out of tourists.....no matter what the cost. not one single local goes to this restaurant. it seems that you will find mostly cheap bus tourists. however having said that.....the restaurant is extremely expensive and the quality of the food is low. you can only order from one menu and even so the wait for the next course is endlesssssss.

after two hours we finally managed to escape this terrible place. never.....never again!

Dar_Moha, Propriétaire at Dar Moha, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Niels,

We are glad that you took the time to write your feedbacks concerning your visit at Dar Moha.

I was very disapointed to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. I would like to assure you that we use not only fresh and high-quality products, but also seasonal products and then we adapt our dishes.

We welcome a lot of Marrakech unhabitants but also a lot of tourists who want to discover a new Moroccan food.

Please, let me also kindly inform you that the menu is only set for the dinner contrary to the lunch which is "a la carte".

We are really looking forward to hosting you soon again to make you change your opinion about our restaurant.

Best regards,