All reviews business room hotel gym the upper floors moroccan touch concierge desk guest relations rooms are modern egg station gueliz area rain shower balcony overlooking the pool superior room stayed here for one night minute walk to the medina coffee machine an excellent hotel hotel is located
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel for 4 nights in may for me and my wife,
We arrived a couple of hours earlier than check in time but were given a room straightaway with an upgrade!
The staff were amazing always polite and helpful.
The actual hotel was beautifully decorated and the rooms exceeded our expectations.
I also experienced the Eden spa which was so good i fell asleep during the treatment!
I have been marrakech many times and stayed in apartments and villas but my stay at radisson blu hotel was by far the best.
I will be recommending radisson blu to all my friends and i will be back very soon!
Thank you Team Radisson for a wonderful experience hopefully will see you soon!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Castellorizios F, Directeur général at Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carre Eden, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

Dear Nozrul,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very very to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

This hotel is well situated in the center of the city. Restaurants and shopping stores are all withing working distance. Although I have not visited other rooms, the one I stayed in was spacious, with two toilets (one in the leaving room and the other in the bedroom). Yes, it was a nice Suite room... Love it.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Dear Onideman,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that you had a great experience during your last stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

The hotel is situated at walking distance from the main city center ( Medina & Market). Room are spacious and clean with all the expected amenities. The beakfast is excellent, the bar area is spacious and they have live music someties. THere is a pool and a nice Spa. Their conference service is quite good, nothis very luxurous but totally fair for the price you pay. Very friendly , polite and professional staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that looks towards the inside yard and not too far from the elevator as there are rooms quite far from it.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Michela090707

Dear Michela,
We thank you for taking time to review our property and we truly appreciate your positive comment and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Incredible design feat, the hotel, restaurant and bar are set around a see-through pool. Cocktails were fabulous, the service good although waiters could maybe benefit from a little more training in terms of drinks availability. A definite return venue!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Shirley,
Thank you for your positive comment. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I assure you that our team will do everything possible to provide you the highest quality service for you next stay. I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

We can say only one- fantastic people, great place! We spent 3 amazing days in this hotel. Breakfast was outstanding with great local food. Live station was serving perfect omlet. Outside pool with relaxation area- best place to relax! Thank you girls from the reception for all your kindness and help. This is real hospitality!!
Pozdrawiamy z Polski (Best regards from Poland)

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear Robert,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for sharing your feedback with us. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.
Best Regards