“Get the Cheapest Deal for Riad Noor Charana - Marrakech, Morocco Rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Noor Charana

Riad Noor Charana
Ranked #233 of 505 Hotels in Marrakech
shimla
“Get the Cheapest Deal for Riad Noor Charana - Marrakech, Morocco Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Raid Noor Charana is the best hotel to stay that I had ever seen. It would never look like a hotel. The amazing appearance gives every visitor, a feel of paradise. The beautiful plants and flowers that decorate the hotel naturally give us a great experience and joy. The stay there in Riad in Marrakech would be the most unforgettable trip for anyone. I had to stay there for just three days. But I could get the real feel of heaven there. The beauty of the rooms and the hotel impressed me greatly. Next is to talk about the hotel is the bathrooms. My expectations regarding this would always be high and Raid met all my needs. The bathrooms were clean and spacious. They were not too old too. The breakfasts offered are traditional type and tasted good. The staff there knew English that helped me greatly and I could get the best car rental deals too. With all these facilities, the rate of Riad was the cheapest. That was quite unbelievable for me when I got such a luxurious stay for just 50 Euros.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
gany57, General Manager at Riad Noor Charana, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
thank you thank you, its a real treat for the team and myself to feel so appreciated. we do aim to provide a very quiet and peaceful atmosphere and you are making our efforts worth the every minute attention we put into keeping our simple house the most pleasant experience you can hope to get in our price range. please do come back and try our so tasty numerous local dishes freshly cooked .
merci and have a great holiday season

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cebu Island, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

It's a good thing I chose this hotel. I was really impressed with this place. I didn't expect that Riad would be that beautiful. I only stayed here for 3 days but I really had the best time in this hotel.

I got the cheapest room available but it felt like I was staying in a starred hotel. It's a good thing that the staff there know how to speak English. Their service is nice and the room's price is quite worth it. I'm really picky when it comes to bathrooms and fortunately, it passed my standards. It's clean and it doesn't look that old.

Overall, I find my stay here worth it. It really made my tour worthwhile.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
thank you for your review. i do have a rather simple house and small rooms but i and my team will do anything to provide you with an extremely comfortable home where your needs will be heard and satisfied as much as possible. the riad du silence is or shall be like a home away from home, so thank you for having appreciated our efforts .
have a great holiday season
the team and the management
Arezzo, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this Riad few years ago and again I had a great stay. November is a great month to visit Marrakech , we were very lucky with sunny and warm day. The Riad is in the middle of the Medina but very close to the main sq. only 10 minutes on foot. Don't get put off by the the unlit alley and the entrace; once u enter the Riad a different world unfold in front of you. Moha welcomed us and offered us sweet mint tea while we fill up the paperwork. The Riad is simple and elegant , our room quite spacious with en suite bathroom. Great breakfast on the roof terrace cooked for you on the spot , pomigranite juice, yogurt , fresh fruit , cakes , really delicious . This is a totally different experience from tha Mamounia , more real I think and down to earth and of course a fraction of the price . One night we ordered dinner at the Riad and it was the best we had in Marrakech , served on one of the little sitting rooms with the open fire crackling away. Lovely memories . I will advice anybody to stay on this charming and elegant Riad

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
gany57, General Manager at Riad Noor Charana, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
thank you for such a pleasant review. me and my team hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in our future new location, the riad of silence "concept and team" are moving to another lovely
riad in the medina, ( the riad noor charana will be under a different management ) . stay in touch , our email wont change , riadsilence@yahoo.Fr.
happy new year
the management
Bridport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

From the moment we arrived Moha and his wife were friendly and attentive, organising a driver for us to visit the Atlas mountains and providing a wonderful meal on our first night. As others have mentioned it was 180 dhm each but was freshly cooked, flavoursome and definitely worth the money. The hotel is so close to the hustle and bustle it is surprising how quiet it remains. The loudest thing is the noise of the birds in the trees in the morning! The breakfast which is included in the room price sets you up for the day, with at least two home cooked types of pancakes or breads plus rolls, yoghurt (delicious with some of the honey stirred in) freshly squeezed orange juice, tea and coffee and a piece of fruit. With only six rooms you will never feel crowded and busy here. We were two couples and had two adjoining rooms with bathrooms in between and a sitting area on the landing giving us our own little space when the city all got too much! Highly recommended as good value for money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
noorcharana, General Manager at Riad Noor Charana, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
hello
thank you for taking the time to review our work.we are so happy you enjoyed our philosophy of the riad of silence and also our simple but so authentic food. next time we will try to have try newer recipes. in the name of the entire team, we wish you and your family and friends a lovely and happy end of the year. a bientot maybe.
rene-jean general manager
rio de janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I must say Marrakech was not what I expected, but "my" riad was one of the most beautiful things that I enjoyed there. The manager, Mr. Moham was very friendly and polite and our stayng there was very nice.If in Marrakech, nearly inside the Medina, do not exitate to choose Riad Noor Chanara.

Room Tip: It is realy silent, as advised!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank albertogemal
thank you for such a lovely note. we hope to have the pleasure to have you back in our home. cordially
rene-jean moha radia and naima
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband, teenage son and I had a wonderful 4 nights in Marrakech and were fortunate to have found this delightful Riad on the web. We went with no real expectations of what it would be like apart from the few photos on the web and were more than pleasantly surprised with the decor, setting and location when we arrived. Handy walking distance to the action and far enough away for peace and quiet. Delicious breakfast and very helpful Manager. We were able to recommend to friends that came to stay a month after we left.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
thank you for having stayed in our house, next time we will have you try some of our homemade specialities.
rene-jean GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I spent about a week at riad Noor Charana . I can't say enough about the manager and his staff . Everyone went out of their way to help and make my stay as enjoyable as possible . I tend to check my email from time to time and without asking a fresh kettle of Moroccan tea and cookies suddenly appear next to me . I highly recommend this riad to anyone who wants to experience how Marrackshis go about their daily lives !!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
i am glad you enjoyed our home, we try to make everybody feel at home , maybe another time we will show you other secret spots in this amazing city and its maze of a medina. a bientot.
rene-jean astier