Riad Davia
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$263
$160
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$452
Riad 72(Marrakech)
$151
$147
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main squareplace to stayon arrivalplunge poolroof terracehabibriadmedinarobeexcursionsmoroccobearingssunbathingmap
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had a lovely time staying at Riad Davia a couple of weeks ago. The Riad's courtyard, terrace and rooms were traditionally designed with a pristine finish. We enjoyed the private roof terrace for breakfast and sunbathing and we had fresh mint tea in the lovely courtyard in the evening with the Riad manager, an absolutely charming and knowledgeable chap. Overall, the atmosphere was very tranquil, thanks to the courtyard tree and plunge pool - a relaxing and calm oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the medina.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sazza B
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Bonjour!

I just came back from a 4 night stay at Riad Davia with my boyfriend. Riads are different to a hotel so make sure you know the difference before booking, on saying that I would definitely choose a Raid over a hotel any day, it feels really homely and the staff are always at hand to help and are happy doing it – on that note I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff at Riad Davia especially Habib, you were amazing :o)

PS: If vising Marrakesh for the first time make sure you negotiate all prices as low as possible, don’t be shy! e.g. on my last night I was quoted 250 DRH for a Henna but when I walked away she said fine pay 20 DRH what a difference, lool! You get my point!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tsoile
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Friendly and very helpful staff is the highlight. We are a family of 3 with a young kid. Habib and Achraf have made our stay really enjoyable. The room is clean and comfortable. The home-made cake which is a must-try, is a highlight for my son!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank SabrinaRan
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Myself and a friend stayed here for 5 nights and we had the most amazing time! The riad is beautiful and peaceful, our room was very clean and we even had our own roof top terrace. The staff were so helpful, organising us a trip to the Atlas mountains and even offering to walk us to the main square at night, we both felt very looked after. I think the breakfast was a real highlight, every morning it was different, such a treat! I would definetly recommend this riad and if I ever visit again I will without a doubt want to stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank HumiA
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I met our 25 year old son here for a week's holiday. Our son has been living abroad and we hadn't seen him for six months. Riad Davia was a great place to spend some time chatting with our son and enjoying his company. The riad is located in a 'real' area of the medina rather than a tourist zone. It is perfectly safe to walk around at all times of day and night. The rooms are lovely and the riad is generally charming. Most importantly though, the staff are among the most helpful we have met while travelling. They cater for your every need in a relaxed and unobtrusive way. Achraf speaks excellent English and is able to recommend good restaurants to suit your wishes. The riad is mid-price range for Marrakech and is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family