All reviews train station nice hotel nice shower fresh omelette moroccon tea we ordered room service small taxi clean rooms wifi connection didn t work safe area breakfast buffet location is great decent size within walking distance hotel is located short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

The accommodation was good but the service was very poor. They made me wait two hours beyond the scheduled check-in time with no explanation and they didn't seem to care. They also stiffed me out of a few dirham collecting the city tax... not a big deal but what kind of hotel doesn't have change for their customers? There are other properties in the area I would recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Me and partner requested an iron on our first night and was told there was none available after asking 3 or 4 times. We were told to expect call to a room but received none. There was a lack of urgency and a general nonchalant attitude from the staff member at front desk.
During our stay the rooms were not properly cleaned, we were given stained sheets.
Despite this the main complaint was the lack of a warm reception everytime we entered the hotel. The staff at front would not give eye contact or say hello. Only security at times would make an effort. We were booked for 5 nights but left after 3 nights and stayed at another hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2019

Very clean rooms, great customer service, and great food. looking forward to the rooftop gym next time I visit. I was pleased by the attention to detail put forward by the staff. Overall, I really recommended this hotel for future visitors.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

very helpful staff, clean rooms and nice shower, would definitely recommend this hotel, My stay was just for one night but I will revisit this hotel for longer stay when I have time I am pleased and happy and a must for any visitor. Ask for Khalid who was an excellent waiters with great English.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Great helpful staff
Near to train station and shopping mall breakfast it's ok and rooms are spacious room service also available and cleaned every morning with fresh towels when ever u need it swimming pool is not that big just have one pool and got gym room,..

Date of stay: December 2018