this is our second trip to Marrakech
and we spent a very pleasant stay at Villa Al Assala.
The property is at the gates of the city 10-15min quiet with a huge park and a large swimming pool. The rooms are quite spacious.
The staff is very welcoming, it feels like home.
You can eat typical and good food around the pool.
Compared to some hotels in our first trip,
we will return without hesitation to Al Assala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech