Absolutely beautiful setting, close to the Medina (10 minutes drive) - very comfortable, attentive staff, fantastic food. Yes, as mentioned ins one other reviews, at times you do have to wait a while for someone to 'see to you', but the service when it arrives is second to none - and hey, you're on holiday so what's the rush?! The menu is not extensive, but there is plenty enough choice that in a week I didn't need to have the same dish twice unless I chose to - and the daily Tagine was to die for! If I ever return to Marrakech, I'd stay here again with no hesitation and would recommend it to anyone. Great little find - fantastic pool and gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech