We were looking for a spot that could accommodate our need of large room, as we traveled with our child, not far away from the city center and where we 'll be able to relax. We found all of it at Al Assala, a wonderful Hotel and garden away from the noisy Marrakech.
The room are large and clean .The morroco service was excellent and the food very good.
This is a small hotel, 10 rooms , you will quickly feel like at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech