To stay near to the City in an Oasis of calm is just phenominal. Staff will serve breakfast inside or anywhere al fresco at whatever time. A real find and incredibly relaxing.
For those who dont like big hotels or "centre of it" locations then head here and lap up the calm atmosphere and swim in the beautiful pool, or just bask in the sun.
For foodies out there, ask the owners to recommend the best restauraunts in town (which they will book for you also with taxi transfers at the drop of a hat). Food at these was just incredible.
Highly recommend this accommodation, for those that appreciate a non formal relaxing environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech