Firstly this is also known as just Villa al Assala which does have its own website
we couldn't get hold of the hotel as the number had been changed so look for the above.
Taxi from airport around 300 Durams however the hotel uses a family run company who charges 150
on arrival the traffic will scare you its mad !!!!!! thankfully as we approached the villa it became all nice and peaceful
As the large wooden doors were opened when we arrived my wife and i were blown away !
its beautiful here !!
We were offered dinner and it was delicious we had Room 4 ground floor garden room
again beautiful !!
In the morning breakfast was basic but ample lunches and dinner very nice
we usually went for the chicken brochettes and large salad for lunch
The pool is cold but ok after a few strokes
Miriam in particular could not do enough for us we hope she does very well in the future she also spoke the best english as I could only do the basics in french
The Medina and city are approx 15 min away by taxi costing 200 return so not too bad
just remember to dial 00212 and drop the first digit off the local telephone numbers as we had fun and games working this one out !!
As regarding the main square you must go twice ! First time is very overwhelming and very unnervey second time is a breeze !!
you could always break your trip into two parts stay in the city a couple of nights and finish it off here in which you would get the best of both worlds
contact me if you would like any further advice or info
Also if you can do The Hot air Balloon and Quad Bike trips both Brilliant !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech