This is one of the best hotels that i have ever stayed in! Its not the cheapest and the service on the terrace of the italian restaurant can be slow!
We dines in the italian restaurant twice and both times were excellent! We also had lunch at the pool side buffet however i would just try something from the snack menu in the future as the buffet is huge and nit cheap!
The rooms are well equipped and spacious however the separate loo is a tight squeeze even for the smallest of frames!
If you want something special, then this is your place! I would put it in my top three hotels in the world and its worth every penny in my eyes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech