I never write reviews but I decided on L Mansion based on tripadvisor reviews.
After my stay at L Mansion, I have to give back to the community by sharing my experience there.
This was my first stay in Morocco. L Mansion is a magnificent Arabian style palace, the level of details and colors of the architecture are just out of this world.
The manager, Lamya made me feel right at home. She is fluent in English and helped me plan/book all my visits and excursions. She's very knowledgeable and caring. She also makes the best French macarons in town.
L Mansion doesn't have set menus...they delicately prepare authentic Moroccan food based on what you feel like eating and/or your pallet. Food is super fresh and just succulent...best I had in all Marrakech.
Definitely coming back next spring with my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech