I have been traveling around the world for many years and I love to stay in boutique hotels, I can say that L Mansion experience is one of the best of all. They have the very high level of service and hospitality. The management has special personal touch for any service for their guests. I strongly recommended this hotel and plan to stay at least for 5-7 nights and enjoy the Hammam and cooking class. An excellent place for family reunion or even wedding, also I had the best chicken tagine and more ....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech