This is a nice play to stay- the pool and the grounds are well kept. It's clean and the staff are very helpful. Reception can book restaurants for you And a shuttle takes you to the near attractions for about £4 a trip.
Downside is that the internet isn't great. You can get a better signal nearer the reception area but it's still slow. The soundtrack played in the pool area is the same all day.
Breakfast is the same every day which is eggs, variety of breads, jam and fruit- but it's nice. Especially the fresh orange juice.If you eat lunch at the hotel the food isn't bad but is quite expensive for what it is- but then a lot of Marrakech is expensive.
Would definitely recommend staying here. It is further out which can be a pain for eating choices, but it's actually nice to be away from the madness of the centre. It really is a very well maintained riad with good standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Budget Places, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech