My friend and I returned last night from a 5 night stay at this lovely hotel. We were a little anxious about our visit and did a lot of research on trip advisor before deciding which hotel to stay at. We were not disappointed by what we found. The hotel is very private and made up of small complexes so it feels very intimate.the overall decor was very Moroccan, with lanterns dotted all over the place. Our room was basic but the bed and pillows were very comfortable. It could be improved by having a shower curtain in the shower as the whole bathroom was soaked after each shower!! There could also be some more traditional soft furnishings to make it feel cosier. We had heating which was a must as the evenings were chilly and we did have 2 very overcast, cold days.
The French speaking staff were beyond friendly and helpful from the chamber maids through to the waiting staff and reception staff. Although the pool bar menus were translated into English the main restaurant menu wasn't and this might have made life a little easier.
There is a shuttle bus which runs as often as you need for 25D to the main town and Souke area,and again if you want to re arrange pick up times the staff are more than happy to help.
On Sunday we used the Spa facilities and although the facial May not be what we are used to at home the scrub down and massage were excellent.
There were a few issues with internet connections but this is to be expected I think when you travel to theses sort of countries.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone, friends, couples and families. Relax in the lovely surroundings of the hotel and then go and join in with all the mayhem, noise and hustle n bustle of the Souke in the old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Budget Places, Agoda, Priceline and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech