We stayed here for 3 nights in January having already spent 4 nights in a Riad in the centre of Marrakesh. We were delighted with the contrast and peace of this place after the exciting hussle and noise of the Medina.
We had a lovely big bedroom with a good size bathroom and sitting room; The food is very good and a lot of fresh choice at breakfast, lunch (around the pool area) and dinner menu.
The hotel is a 20 minute ride from the Medina (the hotel can arrange for about 50 dirham a person each way) and it is the same time\ cost to 3 local golf courses (Al Maaden, Royal Marrakesh etc).
The main swimming pool is fantastic and has it own bar and restaurant for lunch.
The spa had excellent treatments and delivery - if lacking a bit in ambience!
Overall we had a lovely time here and want to thank the staff again for making us feel very welcome!
We would book here again for 2 or 3 nights if staying in Marrakesh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HostelWorld, Fastbooking and Priceline so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech