We stayed here for a few days, and we are so glad we did.
From the start to finish was just incredible, we had a nice big bedroom with our own private pool, the soap and shampoo is very nice, and recommend to buy from them.
The food is very good, there is a lot of choice on the lunch and dinner menu.
I would recommend to go for half board as it works out so much cheaper.
The hotel is not far from the medina, it will cost you about 50 dirham a person each way.
The main swimming pool is fantastic and has it own bar and restaurant for lunch.
Overall we had a lovely time here and want to thank the staff again for making us feel very welcome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech