Really enjoyed our 5 day break at this hotel. Room very big and cleaned everyday.food at the poolside was excellent with large portions.at night the restaurant was just as good.staff friendly. Only french and english visitors.only drawback was being woke up at 5 oclock every morning with the sound of whalling from local mosques as the locals prayer 5 times a day.just outside city centre.easy to get a taxis but barter with taxis u should be able to get a taxi from the hotel to the centre for under 100 dirhams about 8 pounds.or u can get the hotels taxi which is a lot cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Budget Places, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech