Just back from a four day break in Morocco where we stayed at La Maison Des Oliviers. This is a hotel constructed in a traditional style as a series of Riads within the hotel walls. We stayed in a ground floor suite, the lounge, sleeping area, bathroom and large private garden were all spacious, albeit a little ‘untidy’ and rough around the edges. Public and pool areas likewise. At all times we found the staff to be courteous and helpful, although at times a little thin on the ground. The restaurant was excellent, the food was very good with a reasonable choice for a four day stay. We had booked half board and were glad we did, I suspect it would be considerably more costly to pay on meal by meal basis. Whilst we were prepared for it ( from other reviews ) the location is a drawback, up a dirt track the hotel is an oasis in desert of building sites and squatter type camps. We did do the trip to the Medina in Marrakech, and decided it was not for us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech