Decided on a short break last minute to get away from the cold in the Uk. Have been to Marrakesh twice before and stayed right in town but this time I wanted a proper pool to lounge by but still have some Moroccan charm. Riad La Maison Des Oliviers fit the bill perfectly. Spacious , clean, comfortable rooms with tv, Aircon/heating, balcony and garden, en suite. Not as luxurious as a riad in the soft furnishings and decor department but the buildings and grounds are attractive.
Food was surprisingly good, not fancy but good, staff very friendly and helpful. A shuttle takes you into town in less than 15 minutes, book half an hour before you want to go, cost 25 dirhams per person.
I would go back . Shame about the weather!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Fastbooking and Travelocity so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech