This place was not so easy to find and is located at the end of a bumpy gravel road.
Once you get there you become completely Zen.
Friendly and professional staff.
Harmonious and tastefull design of the rooms, the premises and pool. Beatifull garden with old olivetrees and bougainvilles.
Relaxing Spa and Hammam.
Delicious Marrocan and Western food and breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Fastbooking, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech