After reading the reviews on this riad on trip advisor we decided to book and I'm glad we did.
This riad is further out of marrkech than a lot you will see which to me makes it a hugh benefit. It was beautiful. It has a traditional feel yet fully modern facilities. The pool was the best pool I've ever been to in a hotel and around the outside the comfiest sun loungers going. Every day it was possible to get a space around the pool whatever time and that is during peak season. The food was great - I had no problem with the breakfast but then I do have a sweet tooth, and the evening meals and lunch were delicious and well presented. All of the staff here are wonderful - they are kind, friendly and I never once felt pressured by them as I did by people outside of the hotel. The rooms were great too, we got upgraded for free to a suite which meant a huge bathroom and room and our own garden, complete with TV and air conditioning with a lovely courtyard outside. The hotel has a great shuttle service and will take you/pick you up from pretty much anywhere you like and also on site hammam and spa though I didn't know of anyone using it. Free wifi was fantastic to keep in touch with the outside world!
When you approach the riad don't be afraid it is not in a very nice area! It is basically a building site with lots of rubbish and one of our taxi drivers told us it was not a very good area however when you go inside you have no idea what is outside and you can't hear a thing! It's like a peaceful paradise and was perfect to get away from the hustle and bustle of the medina and marrakech. If you want a relaxing and quiet trip with a little bit of luxury - this is for you! Families, friends & couples were all welcome.
The only downsides to this hotel is that it is far out (which for us was a bonus) however it means that you end up spending more money on taxis etc to go ANYWHERE! Even to the supermarket you have to take the taxi so just be warned it can end up being a little pricey if your main trip is to explore other areas of marrakech. Would definitely stay here if I was to return to Marrakech!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison des Oliviers is the gap of the red city of tumults REVEE is the destination for a stay in Marrakech. You will find in its architecture the charm of the concept of a traditional Riad combines the most raffine.Afin comfort to relax during your stay, well be a service you will offer. Holidays for body comfort and curiosity of the institution esprit.Notre owns 10 standard rooms, 6 Ambassador Suites, 12 Senior Suites, 1 Suite Pasha Suite for 1 person mobilitee reduced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your La Maison des Oliviers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Des Oliviers Hotel Marrakech
- La Maison Des Oliviers Marrakech