Location, authentic, great food, superb service - this place is the real deal.
Although we wandered off on our entry this place is the first left as soon as you enter the medina. It is un-missable with two beautiful gigantic blue doors at the entrance.
The staff were super helpful, giving us towels immediately as we arrived so we could shower, advising us on food etc. Our room was adorable and this place was our first taste of a riad and we were more than impressed.
The location is great for wandering around the medina and there is a great cafe just down from the riad where you can get a great cup of mint tea and watch the world walk by.
Breakfast here is great, really filling pancakes and great bread and the yummiest little buns - kept us going until dinner.
This place comes highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 3 minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square, accessible by car, nestled in a quiet street in the vibrant Medina, Riad Al Assala is a beautiful guest house offering high quality services. This fully restored character residence is a harmonious blend of Moorish style and modern comfort. Riad Al Assala has 6 spacious rooms and suites with air conditioning and a charming fireplace. All rooms overlook the central courtyard in the middle of which is a small pool. The large terrace, equipped with solarium, offers a beautiful view of the Atlas Mountains and the Koutoubia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech