Great staff ..quiet in a busy location .. Convenient located at the jfna square.. We had a huge room.. Apparently the biggest .. Design was grand. It's not hotel quick service it's more laid back and just what we like. Little bit hard to locate on the first time as it was only a door. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 3 minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square, accessible by car, nestled in a quiet street in the vibrant Medina, Riad Al Assala is a beautiful guest house offering high quality services. This fully restored character residence is a harmonious blend of Moorish style and modern comfort. Riad Al Assala has 6 spacious rooms and suites with air conditioning and a charming fireplace. All rooms overlook the central courtyard in the middle of which is a small pool. The large terrace, equipped with solarium, offers a beautiful view of the Atlas Mountains and the Koutoubia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Al Assala Medina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech