Don't be put off by the location - we thought we were being taken to the end of the earth by Couscous but behind the walls and a very simple door was Narnia. Jill, Damien and the rest of the staff were fantastic - absolutely nothing was too much trouble. My dad fell in the pool by the outdoor tables (don't ask how!!) but within seconds he was fished out and dried off with a mountain of warm fluffy towels. The Hamman was amazing but my gosh the water is hot! To describe this place as an Oasis of calm in the midst of chaos is a real understatement. The mobile phone security blanket (the bat phone) was welcoming, especially when we didn't think we would make it out of the Souk alive and the 'light lunch' sandwiches were amazing. Do try to visit all the places recommended, even though we spent much of our time in and around the Souk - Marrakesh is vibrant, poor, enlightning, fascinating and scary all at the same time but the Riad really is out of this world. No visit is complete without buying vast quantities of sugared nuts and a tagine - one of my most used pieces of kitchen equipment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech