Never written a review here before but having just returned yesterday from Riad Noir D'Ivoire, i felt compelled to share our experience with others. We were lucky enough to have exclusive hire of the Riad and it was unadultered luxury, all to ourselves. From the moment Couscous the donkey greeted us in the bustling North Medina, to the hot tubs and mojitos, the Hammam treatments, the beautifully decorated and individual rooms (apartments may be a better description in some cases!), to the little touches such as personal local mobile phones to ensure we were never lost in the wonderful maze that is Marrakech; we could not fault it in any way. Add to that mix the incredible people in Damien, Jill, Aziz and co and you have a recipe for success. A perfect blend of intimacy, luxury and granduer, all with a personal touch. If you get the chance, go...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech