From the moment CousCous comes to pick up your bags from you upon your arrival at the medina, you are in the best of hands at the Riad Noir D'Ivoire. I had previously been to the riad with a friend and we had enjoyed our stay-- the beautiful room, the divine hammam, the delicious mojitos in the evening, but going back with my husband was magical.
The Noir D'Ivoire is romantic to the extreme, without ever feeling over the top-- the freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning gets your day started right and turning down in the evening with a bath in your hammered tub, relaxing by the fire in your room is pure heaven...
Jill is the most welcoming and helpful of hosts-- her taste in everything is just beautiful-- if only the shop at the riad was more affordable!!
We will surely never want to stay anywhere other than the Noir D'Ivoire in Marrakech-- why would anyone??!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech