From the moment that Cous Cous the donkey leads you to the Riad , special is the word that comes to mind. This was a joint birthday and wedding anniversary trip that my wife had booked as a surprise for me.
The Riad itself is style and sophistication in its best form. Our "love nest" of a suite with its roof terrace and hot tub was beautiful and spacious and very private.
We not only loved the Riad but also the amazing staff, who are looked over by the ever present and super attentive owner and her loyal and helpful staff.
If you have any questions about Marrakech, where to eat, where to shop, where to experience the true Moroccan evening, the advice is always spot on.
The massage and spa treatments were perfect after our long horse ride in the Atlas Mountains (organised by hotel) and the friendly staff always seemed happy to see us return from our outings!
After a few days it was home from home.
We have no hesitation in recommending this wonderful Riad to anyone thinking of spending some quality time in a romantic and skillfully designed and decorated private hotel.
All in all we would like to thank the staff and in particular Jill for making our stay so very special.
J & L
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech