Being an architect I tend to look at hotels with a critical eye, but found the decor, styling, and service at Riad Noir d'Ivoire to be outstanding in every respect. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the Medina on future trips, and strongly recommend anyone to stay here. Internet access was the only issue we faced at the time we stayed in Marrakesh, but it was a common problem in all the Hotels we stayed in. The recommendations from the staff on shopping and entertainment venues were first class. Very personalized service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech