We spend 5 nights at the Riad from 6th - 11th of June 2009. The Riad is beautifully decorated and the owner, Jill with her personnel, work effortlessly to make sure guests take the most out of the hotel and of Marrakech (restaurants, shopping, sight-seeing etc etc). We stayed at a standard room which is very nicely furbished, but a little small. What is amazing about this Riad is its location. It is situated inside Old Marrakech (Medina) and in order to get to the hotel, one has to walk through some very picturesque alleys that make you feel medieval but are safe otherwise. Then the Riad's door opens and you find yourself pampered in luxury. A true hidden gem, an oasis. It is a great option if you want to stay in the Medina. and not the more "European" side of the new city.
Overall this Riad deserves all 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech